Update

Hi all,

I am in fact still alive and kicking. But I have been very busy and a bit stressed lately. In addition to being a very busy time of year in general I have been traveling a bit both with work and privately. Hopefully I will have some time to update you more on this soon.

As if things was not busy enough now, I decided that I wanted to buy a bigger place and I have put my beloved little appartment up for sale. Had I fully realize how much work this would be I’m not sure I would have done it.  For those who want to see where I live here is a link to the add.

Hope all that all of you are doing well.

41 thoughts on “Update

1. The best of luck with the sale of your apartment and I hope that you find a nice new home. Its cold and wet here in London! Kevin

2. What a gorgeous place. Someone else will love it, while you can hopefully love your new place 🙂

3. It’s a lovely “little” apartment. I can see why you would want more space though. Mine is not nearly so tidy and I know how much work it takes to get a place sold and another bought. Wishing you lots of luck. We are all having a hard time keeping up.

4. Best wishes on a speedy transition – and happy landings!

5. Good luck with your endeavours.

6. Thanks for checking out my latest posts when you have been so busy. Much appreciated. Good luck with the selling of your property it can be stressful so treat yourself to things that make you smile 🙂

7. Best of luck with the sale Maja. It’s a gorgeous liitle place there, love the kitchen. And good luck with your search for a bigger place too. Busy times for you. Xx

8. C.E.Robinson says:

Best Wishes in your new adventure getting a bigger home. Your small apartment is beautiful, very modern & stylish. It will sell for sure! Thanks for visiting my blog site with all that you have to do in your busy schedule. Happy weekend, Maya! 🌷Christine

9. Mabel Kwong says:

It does sound like a busy time for you indeed. Hope all goes well with selling the apartment and you will find another one that suits. I love how your apartment looks so neat! And I also see some Harry Potter books on the bookshelf 🙂 Take care and best wishes ❤

10. Parul Thakur says:

Hope the apartment sale goes well and as expected. And that you find peace. Best!

11. Phil Taylor says:

Good luck with the sale! I hope it goes quickly for you!

12. Hey,

All the best with finding a new apartment, and don’t stress too much!

Rgds,
    Vijay

13. bestylechic says:

goodluck dear …
    and
    following your blog from now on..do follow please:)

14. Oh my gosh! Your apartment is amazing! I would totally buy that place if I was anywhere near!

15. I’m sure you’ll find a buyer, Masgautsen. All the same, it does sound like you’ve been a bit overwhelmed and I hope it slows down a bit for you.

16. So lovely to hear from you….and, how exciting that you’re embarking on new adventures (especially buying a new home)….By the way, I loved the photos of Dublin–a huge Harry Potter fan, I loved the real-life glimpse of Hogwarts 🙂 Thanks for sharing 🙂

17. Anna says:

Reblogged this on Annas Art – FärgaregårdsAnna and commented:
    If you looking for a place in beautiful Norway. Maja might have the right place for you. Letar du bostad i Norge? Kolla in Majas inlägg. For comments visit original post. Lämna kommentarer på Majas blogg genom att klicka vidare för att komma till hennes blogginlägg. Good luck with your new and previous home Maja/ Anna

Good luck with everything!