Photos from the Ginger-bread-house town

I got the time to go see the the ginger-bread-house town in Stavanger. And I found it quite nice.

These are made by people in Stavanger and you can vote for your favourit!

This has been around from some years and this year is the nicest one yet.

So I’m still very busy, but enjoying work.

46 thoughts on “Photos from the Ginger-bread-house town

1. Those are really nice, and it looks like a great time too.

2. Oh, I so want to browse through there! Thanks for sharing. They look wonderfully creative.

3. Those look amazing! I’m in awe of the patience to create such beauties! (I think they’d be eaten before finished at my house!)

These look great. Are people nibbling bits off the edges? 😀 we were considering making a Pepparkakor Hus this year – don’t think I’ll bother now – can’t compete with that. Lovely Christmassy post.

5. Nancy says:

I love gingerbread houses! I have never seen a whole village before. Thank you for sharing!

6. What fun to see so much creativity in one place. Now I’m really hungry! Those are so delightful, I couldn’t choose one over the other. I have never made on of my own though. Hmmm. 🙂

7. This is coolest thing. Magnificent. I love events like this. :O)

8. Solveig says:

Did you make your own after visiting?
    I am so looking forward to making a nice gingerbread house when my daughter is a little older. When I was a kid my mother gifted us with Hansel and Gretel the witch and her cat all made from wood to accompany our sugary constructions.
    Have a great festive season! I am visiting from the Chicago file’s blog party 🎄

9. These houses are just too nice and elaborate to eat…a very nice Xmas tradition!

10. Ally Bean says:

I know the point of this display is to admire the creativity and detail, but looking at these photos make me hungry for some gingerbread. Lots of gingerbread, actually. 🙂

11. Wow this is amazing! just saw your link at the blog party! nice to meet you! Lynn

12. Austin says:

I stopped by from Cher’s Blog Party. Happy Holidays! 🙂

So many delightful places and events in your town!

Your city has some lovely traditions.

15. […] photos-from-the-ginger-bread-house-town […]