Sorry for the absence!

As you might have noticed I have taken a very long leave of absence. This was not planned so I could not warn an of you, because I had no idea it would be happening. Have no fear, I am ok, but there has just been so many things going on these months that I have struggled wrapping my head around. I have not been able to write anything because my head has been in quite a state of chaos. So much so that I have not managed organising my mind by writing it down.

20160305_080712.jpgAll the things that has been going on has been both bad and good and, as I said, has left me in a quite chaotic state. But I am slowly getting to organise my mind and I’m back to bug all of you with my rambles yet again. That is if there are any of you left. If you have left my blog I can’t say I blame you. As you won’t be here to read this you won’t hear me say that I’m sorry. But for those of you that see this I hope you’ll accept this apology for me leaving you.

I hope I find most of you well and I will do my best to catch up with all that has happened on your blogs since I took a hiatus from the wonderful world of blogging.

51 thoughts on “Sorry for the absence!

Maja, I have been wondering how you were and checking your blog now and then. Lovely to see you back and hope things are settling down for you. Life events take place for all of us and we understand how it can be…step back into the blogging world with peace! ๐Ÿ˜€. Lovely photos and it’s as if the clouds are a continuation of the bare tree branches.

2. Glad you are OK. I did wonder what had happened to you and I’m glad to see you back. Kevin

3. Welcome back to Blogland Maja – it’s been too quiet without you – Hope all is improving for you now ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Good to see you back, my friend. Take it easy. x

5. I was wondering about you just the other day. Glad you are well and looking forward to having you around.

6. gary loggins says:

You’ve been missed. I’m glad you’re okay, and look forward to your new posts.

7. JC says:

Nice to hear from you again… jc

8. Welcome back. Very pleased to hear that you are OK. Take care.

9. You left a little footprint in our hearts and it kept tapping a way reminding us that you were still there somewhere. Sometimes life pulls the rug out from under those feet and it takes a while to get your balance again. Good to see you again.

10. Jono says:

I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here waiting patiently. Glad you are okay.

11. C.E.Robinson says:

Happy you are back, Maja! There are times when life gets busy and takes all our energy! Understandable! Glad you are okay going through this! ๐Ÿ’› Christine

12. Thought you drowned in the last post. Glad you did not!

I’m glad to know you are okay. You should never feel you need to apologise for living your life. Of course you are missed but we all have to do what we have to do. I love the clouds in your photo. Hugs!

14. So glad you are okay and back. Take your time getting back in the groove and above all be well. โค

15. Gilly says:

Oh my goodness, I do this too. I disappear when the needs of my elderly parents are very high. But it is always good to return and get reacquainted with blogging friends. Another lovely peaceful picture too.

16. oldpoet56 says:

I just became a follower of yours. You seem like a good person. I am glad that you are getting your mind/life back into a normal mode. I am glad that you are doing better, stay safe, God bless.

17. We all need to take time for ourselves… Time to work through difficulties, time to gather our thoughts, time to accept changes, time to move forward with a new outlook and a new plan. I’m glad you’re back.

18. Helen Jones says:

Lovely to see you back in blogging world! Hope things are a little calmer for you now ๐Ÿ™‚