Sunday Afternoon Swim

The weather here has been lovely lately so I have been a little absent. It’s said to turn now so I had to enjoy it while it was there.

Sunday afternoon I was so warm I just had to cool down. So I headed to Badedammen, a place to swim close by. Having been packed earlier in the day the kids had for the most part gone home and I got to enjoy a little peace and quiet.

23 thoughts on “Sunday Afternoon Swim

1. Jack Eason says:

Brrr – rather you than me Mas. I prefer a natural hotspring to cold water. 😉

2. Allie P. says:

Oh, it does look lovely. We’ve been housebound due to heat. I miss the great outdoors.

3. I entered at my own risk! It’s not Waikiki I’m afraid.

I think many of us have been enjoying the summer rather than blogging! Nothing like a swim to cool off and enjoy a summer day!

5. Zambian Lady says:

Ah, the joy of swimming I have just learnt of! My hip bones are sore – I had my third swimming lesson yesterday and my old bones are protesting. I think I will join you next time you go swimming since I can now actually swim for at least five meters! Ha!

6. Nancy says:

A cool down always feel so wonderful!

7. candidkay says:

A little peace and quiet is priceless! Especially when cool, clear water laps around you:). If we all could do that more often, the world might be a nicer place.

8. Jono says:

Glad you have only taken a leave of absence. I am often accused of having taken leave of my senses.