Things to look forward to!

Royal Marine Hotel

Royal Marine Hotel

When your significant other is from another place than you it follows that you need to spend some of your holidays visiting family and friends where they are from. For me this other “home” is Ireland and that suits me fine. I really enjoy to visit the emerald isle and the wonderful people over there.

This easter we’re going back to visit and I can’t wait. A 10 days stay in the middle of april has all the markings of a lovely stay. I have already booked a few nights at The Royal Marines Hotel, where I stayed last year. And had a lovely time.

20151009_194808.jpg

Cheers

It’s lovely to have something good to look forward to especially since I’ve been feeling off all week.

21 thoughts on “Things to look forward to!

1. You had me at Guiness! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿป

Ah-ha! I wondered why you kept disappearing to Ireland now and then…a fantastic place and great that you have this to look forward to. I can’t wait for Easter and coming to Sweden and the summer houses! Have a great weekend and hope you feel brighter soon. ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Aquileana says:

Thatยดs definitely something to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope that you have an excellent time in Ireland โญ best wishes.

4. Have a lovely trip, Maja!

5. You and your significant other have been together quite some time now. It’s nice you spend time with each others families. Only a month and a half until Easter and maybe spring weather. I’m sure you will have a wonderful time as always.

I’m sure I will too. We live very close to my family so we see them more often. But it’s important to spend some time with his family too. I can’t wait for spring to come.

6. Traci York says:

What an awesome thing to look forward to! Hubby’s late grandmother was from County Cork, and we’re hoping to visit some day. Hope you’re feeling better this week!

It’s nice to be able to share your time between the two families. How fun that he comes from such a lovely place. This is why we head to Missouri at least once a year to visit my husband’s family and I have a come to really enjoy the area as it is so different from California. Also since we often drive we get to see such sites coming and going as well as new and different experiences.

We spend more time with my family as they live very close, but it’s important to take the time with his family when we can. You never know what happens so better appreciate them when they are here.

Hope your weekend brings you back to feeling good. As always I envy your visiting Ireland. Enjoy!