Happy St. Patrick day

Me outside Guinness storehouse a few years ago.

A coaster from St. Patrick's day a few years ago

Well, I'm not irish. But I came across this paddy's day m&m's stand and found it quite cute!

Temple Bar Dublin

23 thoughts on “Happy St. Patrick day

1. chape says:

The Temple!!! I got drunk there a couple of times 😀
    Happy St Patricks Day!!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you and your fella! Enjoy the celebrations! 😀

3. Mabel Kwong says:

Happy St Patrick’s Day! So many M&Ms! I love M&Ms and find it hard to resist them 😀 Hope you got some… 😀

4. GP Cox says:

Have a great day and remember…

I stole this from 56Packardman – don’t tell anyone – hic 🍸

5. Phil Taylor says:

So they celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in your country as well?

6. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! I just finished painting my daughter’s fingernails green, tieing a green scarf in her hair, adding a green necklace to her outfit for school today, and suggesting I make her a sandwich with green Kale and spinach. She said yes to everything but my lunch idea… All the best to you!

7. Happy St. Patrick’s Day. I wish I was at The Temple Bar right now! 🙂

8. Wearing my green and wishing you and yours a Happy St. Patrick’s Day…now I have to go find some M & M’s! 🙂

9. A Happy St. Paddy’s Day to you, Masgautsen. :O)

10. jono51 says:

According to my DNA I am 11% Irish. I have no idea how I got that, unless my Viking parts spent a lot of time in Ireland.

They probably brought some irish back from one of their trips. From what I have experienced the a lot of the Irish have some Viking in them, so it probably went both ways.

11. Hope you had a happy day. I’m a tiny bit Irish too. Great grandmother Murphy. 🙂 On St. Pat’s day, we are all a little Irish. Enjoy.