A me day

Sun was shining as I waited for the bus this morning.

Today I took a day off from work. I had no big plans I was just feeling like I wanted to use some of the extra hours I have saved up lately just for me. I kind of started yesterday by going to the hairdresser. This is not something I’m a fan of, but it’s always nice when It’s done.

Today I woke up around the time I usually get up, had breakfast and got on the bus to get a massage from a friend who has her own business. It was very relaxing and wonderful.

Lunch!

After the massage I took the bus home to do some laundry before I headed out for lunch at a nice little place nearby. I treated myself to a lovely tapas platter and a beer. Now I am going to go for a good walk before I meet up with the man.

Wish you all a very good weekend!

32 thoughts on “A me day

1. Jack Eason says:

Lunch? It would take me days to eat that lot on my own. πŸ˜‰ x

2. There’s nothing like a good “me” day, Maja. You’re doing it right! Mega hugs.

3. Looks like a day well spent to me. πŸ™‚

4. Me-days are wonderful. A massage is a perfect me-day activity!

5. Looks and sounds great. Have a great weekend.

6. ghostmmnc says:

Sounds like a wonderful day, and the lunch food looks yummy! Wishing you a fun/relaxing weekend, too. πŸ™‚

7. elliebleu says:

I think it’s so important to take a “me” day once and a while. Looks like you had a lovely afternoon. πŸ™‚

8. I don’t remember the last time I had a “me” day. I’ll have to make time for one.

9. Looks like time well spent.

10. Modern Gypsy says:

Sometimes just a day off work without any agenda is so very relaxing! Sounds like this was just such a day!

11. emfletche says:

That sounds like the perfect day πŸ˜€

12. Lisa Orchard says:

Good for you, taking a Me day! We all need to do this more often!

13. Sounds like a great day if you ask me, glad you enjoyed it πŸ™‚

How far to take a day off of work and what better way than to explore some culinary delights.

15. amommasview says:

Oh that looks so good! Good on you for taking a me day!