Happy 2018

Happy New Year to all of you out there! I hope that 2018 will be a great year for all of you.

I have been ending the year on a very good note by going on a very good date night with my better half yesterday. We first een t for a lovely meal. I had traditional lye fish and the man had a steak.

“Lutefisk” lye fish, Norwegian dish with cod stored in lye

After that we went to our favourite cocktail place for a nice drink before we headed to the cinema to catch the latest Star Wars film.

Today we visited family to thank them for the year that passed and give them the best wishes for 2018. This evening we have decided to do a very low key celebrations with tapas bought at a lovely tapas place and good wine. At 24:00 We plan to go up on the terrace on the roof to treet the New Year by looking at the fireworks.

All the best wishes to all of you for the New Year! Happy New Year.

33 thoughts on “Happy 2018

Sounds a lovely evening, Maja! Happy New Year to you and yours!😀

2. You sure know how to celebrate…and, now, my mouth is watering and I’ll need to find something delicious to eat! Thanks for sharing, and Happy 2018 when it arrives in your neck of the woods, my friend 🙂

3. iScriblr says:

Happy New Year!💕

4. I think the going to thank the family for the past year is a wonderful custom. Quiet, intimate celebrations are the best. Enjoy your rooftop fireworks. Happy New Year, Maja.

5. etinkerbell says:

Yummy! Very tasty 😋Have a great year, Maja!🍸🍾

6. Happy New Year! Hope 2018 is good to you. 😊

7. C.E.Robinson says:

Happy New Year, Maja! Hope all your 2018 wishes come true. 🎉 Christine

8. (Priti C) says:

Happy New year dear

9. Happy New Year. It looks like you had a lovely evening 🙂

10. cindy knoke says:

How perfect! Health and Happiness in 2018!