I was really surprised and very happy to find out that I had been nominated for the creative blogger award by Smorgasbord – Variety is the Spice of Life! Not does she herself do a lot of great posts on a lot of interesting topics, she is also wonderful for sharing the work of others and following her blog has made me discover quite a few interesting blogs and posts by others. If you have not been to visit I strongly recommend you go over and hit the follow button.
Here are the guidelines for this award.
- Contact all of your nominees and notify them of their award. You can pick as many blogs as you like, but five is the minimum.
- Give a shout-out to the blogger that nominated you and post a link to their website.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
- Display the Creative Blogger Award image above your post.
- Pass along these rules to the nominees.
I’ve chosen the people to nominate because I think they deserve the nomination. And I hope that they’ll see this as an appreciation of their work and don’t feel pressured to accept the award. They are just really great creative bloggers that I enjoy reading and I just want to share their blogs with those of you that has not been introduced to them yet.
Mother Hen – http://motherhendiaries.com
Professor VJ Duke– https://thepunchylands.wordpress.com/
Mommermom – https://mommermom.wordpress.com/
Rachel Carrera – https://rachelcarrera.wordpress.com/
Zambian Lady – https://zambianlady.wordpress.com/
Five facts about me
1. I play the cornet in a brass band. I started playing when I was a kid and I still enjoy it.
2. I have only recently done my driving test and I’m now allowed to drive on my own.
3. I love to reading and write in cafees while enjoying some nice food and a great coffee. I find it makes me more creative and enjoy the reading more. Sitting alone in a cafe is when I’m at my most creative.
4. I live with an Irish guy, but my english is very posh british. I’m learning a bit of Irish english so that my english won’t stick out as much when I’m over in Ireland.
5. I’m a bit claustrophobic and I really hate small spaces and crowds. I don’t mind beng in crowds in general and not in big open spaces, but crowds in enclosed spaces is really not my thing.