Ireland here I come!

Picture from a walk the other day

Picture from a walk the other day

The day is finally here and it’s time for me to go on vacation! The last time I was this much in need of a holiday was when I’d just delivered my Masters thesis. Back then I was going for a two week trip to Thailand. This time I’m not going that far away and I’m sadly not staying that long, but a few day in Ireland now over Easter is hopefully going to do it’s magic. The weather doesn’t look like it’s going to be very good, but we’ll be meeting up with friends and family and all will be well. I’m looking forward to seeing the Easter traditions of another country too ( I have been promised that there will be Easter eggs). There are not many firm plans made except a few to meet up with good people, so it will really be exciting to see what the trip will hold. I will update you when I come back, next week. Sadly my beloved phone has died and it’s crisis replacement does not have a camera just as good, but hopefully there will be a few OK pictures to share with you anyway.

Going away to become as calm as this lake

Going away to become as calm as this lake

This just to say that if Lufthansa (or someone else) pulls a prank for April Fool’s day and cancel our flights or make us stay overnight in Frankfurt again, I won’t be very impressed.

So Ireland brace yourself Maja is coming!

Hope you all have a really good Easter and enjoy. I know I will.

27 thoughts on “Ireland here I come!

1. thatemily says:

Hope you have a great time in Ireland!

2. Claire Smith says:

So jealous! Scotland is next on my list to visit but Ireland looks gorgeous! You should do some video blogs whilst away 🙂

Oh, where in Scotland are you going? I went to Aberdeen a few times when I was younger and I really enjoyed that. I don’t really have the equipment with me for video blogs. But you never know.

3. Karen says:

Have fun, visit at least one Insomnia and – please have someone have a pint of O’Hara’s in my name! 😉

4. You have an awesome time, for sure!

5. Mabel Tan says:

Have fun! Wish I could visit Ireland too 🙂

Have a wonderful vacation! Will be looking forward to your pictures and hearing the high points of your trip. 😊

7. Have a wonderful Easter in (I’m jealous) Ireland. Always wanted to visit there and many other places. I hope all your eggs are chocolate and the weather smiles on you. Visiting family and friends is always lovely.

8. etinkerbell says:

Have a great time. Ireland is an amazing country. 😉

9. Woo-hoo! Happy safe journey! Have a great time. :mrgreen: for the emerald isle. 🙂

10. I tried to leave a comment on your newest post about your Easter trip. The link seems to be broken. I did finally manage to get to it to read but there was no way to click like or leave a comment. Just wanted to let you know.

I’m sorry to hear that. I do appologize thank you for letting me know. I have spoken to a few others and they had no problem with it, so I don’t know what might have happened.

• I will try again. I even rebooted my computer to see if it was on my end. I was able to read your post and enjoyed seeing it but had to get to it the long way around. I could go to all your other posts just fine. Glad no one else had a problem. There must be gremlins on my end. 🙂

Hopefully it was just a pasing Gremlin 🙂

11. salwaadlyy says:

Hope you enjoyed yor time there and the pictures are beautiful 🙂 🙂

12. Janice Wald says:

Hi!
    Thank you for visiting my site recently. I am going to Ireland soon with my family. My sister-in-law is Irish.
    Thanks again. I’m glad you liked my posts.
    Janice