Autumn Photos

20151024_113256

I’ve entered a very busy week with my band sadly don’t have as much time as I would like to keep up with your bloggs. If I’m missing out on something really good please drop me a link in the comment section and I will check it out when I get the time! I leave you with some nice photos I got on my trip a little while back. Hope you enjoy and I hope you’re all well!

20151025_124249

20151024_110354

20151024_111210

31 thoughts on “Autumn Photos

1. Jon says:

It looks much the same there as here. Stop by my blog and see.

2. C.E.Robinson says:

Mas, really nice photos! Thanks for sharing them. Happy November! 🍃Chryssa

3. Good luck with the band trip. All the best. Kevin

4. Lovely photos!! Thanks for sharing 😊

5. hsampson says:

Wow, thanks for the photos!!! I loved them!!! Thank you!!

How is the new job going?

Since we spend so much of our day at work it is wonderful when you like your job and your co-workers! ♡

8. Enjoy November and the last of the beautiful vibrant leaves!

Lovely photos. This Autumn seems to be extra specially beautiful I think. Will your band be active in a lot of Christmas related events?

We’re playing in a competition for brass bands this weekend and there are a few extra rehersals and some concerts before the big day. And yes this autumn had been spectacularly beautiful.

10. Allie P. says:

Hope you are having a great trip. Lovely photos as always.

11. Zambian Lady says:

Wish you all the best with the busy week.

12. Excellent pictures – and thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. I also run a website, http://www.londontu.be 🙂

13. tetaventures says:

Nice posts and excellent photos! 🙂