What am I Missing? – Drop me a link!

Everything is starting to get ready for the competition this weekend. I’m very much looking forward to the whole event. It’s one of two yearly events where I get to meet up with friends and acquaintances from all over the country. Work is busy, but I enjoy it a lot.

Old gate in the woods

Old gate in the woods

Being this busy I don’t have the time to read as many blog posts as I usually do, but as I said in my previous post I don’t like to miss out on things. The WP reader only shows you a limited amount of posts and when you’re not visiting all the time you can’t keep up! So if there is anything you’ve written that you think I should see or you come across something I should read when I get the time.

24 thoughts on “What am I Missing? – Drop me a link!

1. Don’t worry about us. We’ll still be here when you get time. We will always write something new too. Enjoy your band and family time.

2. Ditto on the comment above^! 😃

3. GP Cox says:

You have a great time – we’ll leave the light on for you…

4. Have a wonderful time Maja. Here is my poem “Lost” but please don’t worry about missing posts. As others have said, we will still be here on your return. All the best. Kevin http://newauthoronline.com/2015/11/04/lost-2/

Thank you Kevin. It’s nice to know you’ll still be here. I just don’t want to miss out on the good post. By sharing the links with me I don’t have to miss them, but can read them when I have a moment ☺

5. blondeusk says:

Have a great time 🙂

6. JC says:

You did read mine and I thank you for that!

7. JC says:

Have a good time!

8. amommasview says:

Take your time. Ever considered to sign up to some blogs by email and get the post to your inbox? I know it can be tricky but I did it with some of my favorite blogs and in doing so I’m not missing out on their posts.

9. I have over 800 unread posts now. Sometimes we just can’t do it all. And I have no job, so go with the flow. Relax and enjoy. That’s what life’s all about.

10. I would love to say everything that I have written but to be honest you can live with out it. Have a great time.

11. Timi Adigun says:

Rare kind of heart you’ve got; simple and considerate