Christmas is over

Table ready for Christmas party

Christmas is over for this year. For me Christmas of 2015 has been celeberated with my family. We spent Christmas eve with my Dad’s side of the family at my uncle’ s house. I had obviously been nice this year because I got a lot of nice gifts. Including a new nespresso machine from my better half! It was a lovely evening with great food, good conversations and lovely people.

Christmas napkins

The next day we spent with my Mother ‘ s side of the family at my parents’ house as every good Christmas party there was once again great food and great people!

The only downside this year is that I picked up a nasty cold and has spent all this Christmas with a head threatning to explode a fever and all that fun stuff. So all the time I wasn’t trying to stay awake at the Christmas parties I spent in bed or on the couch at my parents house.

Hope that all of you has had a very enjoyable Christmas!

55 thoughts on “Christmas is over

1. Oh, hope you feel better soon!

2. Sounds wonderful. (Except for the cold.)

3. It sounds marvelous, Maja. I’m delighted you enjoyed the holiday. The table looks lovely. Happy end of 2015! Hugs.

4. Glad you had a great Christmas Maja and I hope the cold clears up soon. Kevin

5. Get well soon Maja – You still have 2016 to welcome in 😃🐵

6. jono says:

Glad you had a great holiday despite your cold. When is Christmas officially over in Norway? When do the decorations come down?

7. Cheyanne says:

Hope you feel better soon!

8. So glad you enjoyed your holidays. 🙂

9. Christmas over? At my house we do the 12 days of Christmas which last day is Jan 6–Feast of the three kings or Epiphany, but we open gifts on the 25th. So the party keeps on going!.

10. With so many months of planning and anticipation, it does seem to end pretty abruptly. I’m usually grateful for that. On to the new year. ☺

11. Allie P. says:

Yuck to the cold. Feel better soon.

12. I love Christmas too. And I’m always glad when it’s over. We put so much energy into it that we tend to drain our reserves and can get sick. I hope the cold disappears soon. They are miserable to contend with while trying to be festive. I’m looking forward to the new year and new challenges. You’ve had quite a few this year with a new job. Hope you are feeling better soon. Happy New Year.

A Happy New Year to you too, Marlene! I have decided that the cold has to go now. Fever is gone so just coughing and clogged up with a head ache left.

• I have been fortunate to not have caught a cold in the last 25 years or so. No flu either. I don’t take flu shots either. I think they make you sick. Just keep the immune system strong and watch for things that cause excessive stress. (like men) 🙂 So far so good. Hope you feel better fast.

Thank you! I’ll try to watch out for things that cause stress ☺

A very Happy New Year to you!

I hope you feel better very soon!

15. A bit late, but still all the best for you! 🙂

16. Pleased to hear you had a good time, Maja. God jul til deg!

17. Anna says:

I had a good Christmas. Hope you get well soon 🙂

18. You table looks some much better presented than ours, but then I did let the youngest do it. Glad you had a good Christmas.