Sunny Weekend

Yesterday I was walking out in the sunshine. I spent some time at the beach an had my first swim in the sea of the year.

Evening time I spent at a party that I had helped arrange. It was a party marking the final end of a band that’s been dormant for some years now.

Hope your weekend is treating you as well as mine.

26 thoughts on “Sunny Weekend

1. Maha Khan says:

Beautiful. It’s 23degrees here in Surrey. Convincing my brother to take me to Hove . Fingers crossed. Beautiful capture

2. Beautiful pictures. Looks like a good place to relax.

3. It looks quite lovely there. We have 38.3 here.

4. Such glorious visions…thanks for sharing…these glimpses serve as vicarious vacation snippets that ignite the imagination! ๐Ÿ™‚

I was looking forward to some warmer weather for swimming when we suddenly jumped to almost 100 degrees seemingly overnight! Not quite prepared for this it is now almost too hot to venture out! Your weather looks much more pleasant. โ™ก

It’s very plesant. Hurry out in the water to cool down if you can! Your weather sounds a little to hot to handle.

• mommermom says:

It was very hot over the weekend. Surprise surprise, got up this morning to cloudy skies and it looks like temperatures are coming down. Hooray! We get very hot here in the loooooong summer so I don’t want to rush it along!!

It’s good to have a temperature that’s not too warm or too cold! But it’s always refreshing with a bath if it’s not to cold

6. sepultura13 says:

It was 19 degrees here, yesterday – beautiful weather, and the summer solstice is still a couple of weeks away!
    Lovely photographs…thank you for sharing.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Beautiful blue sky. Enjoy the sunshine ๐Ÿ™‚

8. samdfb1 says:

Lovely pictures. It is sunny here in London Town…which makes me very suspicious. Am pretty sure it is going to rain in the next 2 min. Again, lovely pictures-thanks for sharing!

9. The visions you share are just so captivating…you have such a talent for artistry…musical, visual arts….you are multi-gifted…thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚