Weekend in Bergen

Bergen harbour

Last weekend in Bergen I had a very good time. I got to see a lot of good people and I participated in the Norwegian Brass Band Championship.

We did not manage to do our best preformance on stage, but in the end we got 5th place out of 15 in our section.

Rapunzel cake for the birthday girl

I even found the time to go to my friends daughter’s birthday party. And enjoy some time in the company of friends I don’t get to see often enough and have good cake at the same time.

29 thoughts on “Weekend in Bergen

1. Looks like a great time.

2. Anna says:

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful place 🙂

3. Forget about the buildings, it is the cake I am interested in. A Rapunzel cake is something I would never think of, and have never seen!

It was a 4 year old girls birthday party. She wanted a cake with Rapunzel in her tower. So her Mother made her one. It was very tasty. Chocolate cake with rasberry mousse.

4. jono51 says:

My father played music at that bandstand before the war. SOunds like you had a wonderful time.

5. Sorry to hear you didn’t do as well as you had hoped but sounds like you had a good time anyway. It’s a very pretty city. Loved that cake. Very unique.

6. Jack Eason says:

I bet it looks absolutely beautiful when the sun breaks through the thick cloud cover overhead Mas 😉

7. Jack Eason says: