Street Art

Silo art

Came across this rather large piece of street Art when I was out walking the other day. Thought it was quite cool and I wanted to share it with all of you.

Hope you’re all doing well and that you get to enjoy your weekends.

51 thoughts on “Street Art

1. dalecooper57 says:

Wow, that’s an imposing piece.
    Hope you have a good weekend, too.

2. restlessjo says:

What a great find! I love surprises like that 🙂
    I was commenting on Andrew’s post and he mentioned your mural so I just had to come and look. Nice to meet you!

3. Jack Eason says:

The paintings remind me of the Uk’s most famous street artist – Banksy http://www.banksy.co.uk/ 🙂

4. Wonderful art. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

5. Kat says:

What an awesome piece of street Art! Thank for sharing. Wishing you a great weekend!

6. I love street art. This is so cool. Thanks for sharing!

7. mywords2228 says:

That’s great art, thanks for sharing.

8. I love art like this. I’m sure it comes as an unexpected treat to those exploring this location.

9. I love art like this. I’m sure it comes as an unexpected treat to those exploring this location.

I love art like this too. It sure was an unexpected treat for us when we walked here for the first time in a long while and saw the art. I’m sorry for the time it took me to reply, but for some reason your comment was in my spam folder. Hope you are well.

10. That is an impressive piece of art work! I can’t imagine doing the painting of it. Wow!

11. How impressive!!!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

12. Rena says:

That’s some amazing artwork! I love it! I’m stopping by from Janice’s party!

13. Thanks for sharing this! I love seeing art on the street, whether it’s truly an art installation, graffiti that looks artistic, or something else entirely. No matter the location, it seems to add a lot to the environment.

14. Amazing the detail. Where is it?

Very nice. My brother-in-law is a muralist in Chicago and these massive pieces are extremely interesting and intricate. He also has works in various places throughout the United States and even a few in Europe.

16. Anna says:

What a nice piece of street art. You can’t be afraid of heights if you paint art like that! The one who did that art piece must be a brave one 🙂

17. Stuff like this is amazing.