Things I see on my way home from work

My way home from work only takes a few minutes, but there are many things to see. I’d like to share some of them with you. Just to show what a lovely street I live and work on. This beautiful church is just outside the office.

May the force be with you!

Outside the youth club you can find this wonerfully geeky street art.

Street art

This lovely little piece of art is at a building that holds an art hall that is painted in many bright colours like those in the photo.

Street art just outside my window

Last but not least there is this cool piece of art just outside my house, that I’ve shared with you before.

36 thoughts on “Things I see on my way home from work

1. Ralph says:

Great street art my friend. May I suggest you submit your pictures to Resa as she loves to post street art photos from around the world on her blog. You can mention that I suggested you do this if you wish.
    Have a lovely week. Ralph ❤

2. C.E. says:

Reblogged this on LMC and commented:
    Beautiful and inspiring! I have a long drive on my commutes but I am ALWAYS inspired by them 🙂 What about you? Does your commute inspire you? Or do you find it dreadful?

3. Timi Adigun says:

This is beautiful. I loved the art works most especially. Thanks for sharing

4. I just love street art. I can’t help but smile.

5. Anna says:

You live in a beautiful and street art cool place!

6. Liz says:

How did somebody get that huge body mass over a wall. Wow that is unique!

7. mentalbreakinprogress says:

I love it! ❤ I would be happy to wake up for work seeing all the cool art along the way. Thanks for taking us on your journey! 🙂

8. I’m all for walking and finding the street art. We have so much in our “outdoor galleries” here in Los Angeles. Glad that you have taken notice in your own town. I’m actually on my way out in about an hour to scout some out. Are you on Instagram? I post a lot of street art on Instagram @flipsidemcd

9. Hi, dropping in from Mostly Blogging. What a nice place you live in. That house near your house, what an amazing painting. Drop by my way any time.
    Kathleen

10. Jim says:

loved the shots.

11. Helen Jones says:

Love this! Thank you for sharing your journey home 🙂

Love the Little Shop of Horrors wall art!

13. dray0308 says:

Reblogged this on Dream Big, Dream Often and commented:
    This is The Thoughts and Life of Me!!

14. Lovely pictures. I find that different things catch my attention on different days, so that I can be in identical places on successive days and get two very different sets of pictures 🙂