Sunshine Days

Swans and Birds lazing on the lawn in town

The sun has been shining on Stavanger lately and I’m enjoying a lot. Spring has really hit our part of the world. Walking around enjoying and soaking up all the vitamin D charging my batteries.  And it’s bringing a lovely temperatur.

I am on a hunt for a costume for a 90 ‘ s  party that I’m going to this weekend for my friends 30’th birthday. I think it could be fun as there are plenty of great people comming.

Life is smiling and so am I, even if I have way to much food!

Hope life is smiling to you all! I know I am on a sunshine high!

41 thoughts on “Sunshine Days

Oh, party time! Always great to have an excuse for shopping. Have a great time there and lovely to see Spring descending upon you there in Stavanger.

2. PorterGirl says:

That food looks wonderful. And accompanied by a fine glass of red, too. I am very jealous πŸ™‚

3. dkmcl2 says:

Enjoy, Maja! It’s been a long winter. Nice to see better weather coming with warmer sunshine finally! Dave πŸ™‚

4. A costume to a 90’s party made me laugh. My whole closet is a 90’s party. Ha ha ha. Have fun!

5. progbeawr831 says:

I’m a foodie and that just looks goooood! I’m on the see food diet…. I see food and I’m there! lol

6. dkmcl2 says:

How do you dress for the ’90’s? I’ve been wearing blue jeans and t-shirts for 55 years!! Not a fashionista for sure…lol..Have fun at the party….Dave πŸ™‚

7. C.E.Robinson says:

Have fun at the 90s party! Save to wear something denim. Looks as if Spring is finally there after such a cold winter. Enjoy All! πŸ’› Elizabeth

8. Jon says:

Costume for the 90’s? Some of my newest clothes are from the 90’s! Spring is supposed to get here soon, too. I can’t wait!

9. That looks like a lot of food. Let me help you with it.

10. ghostmmnc says:

Glad you’re thawing out with some sunshine! Enjoy the party!

11. dalecooper57 says:

Mmmmm, hungry now. Enjoy the party.

12. Also lovely photos, Maja! πŸ™‚

13. I can’t wait to see your costume! The pictures are gorgeous, and so are you! ❀

14. A little sunshine can add zip to anyone. When we get our sunshine next week, we get scorching temps to go with it. The weather just can’t be nice and give us sun and nice gentle warm. 😦 I know I’m solar powered so I’m always happy to see it too. Loved the swans on the lawn. We mostly get Canadian Geese here. That looked like an awesome meal. Anything with french fries is good. But your smile was a prize winner. πŸ™‚ I looked up 90’s fashions. I think that’s the last time I bought clothes. Jeans and a t-shirt was the daily dress but google has lots of photos to help you. Have fun.

15. A 90s party huh? Ummm… okay — just get some really thick shoulder pads, and have some “bed head” hair sticking up and you’ll be good to go. 😎 It sounds like fun, Maga.
    I’m happy you’re getting some sunshine — that makes a world of difference for me. We had some lovely sun in DC yesterday too. Huge hugs!

16. Thank you for this glimpse of paradise….I’m in New Brunswick, Canada…and desperately looking forward to sunshine and bright days πŸ™‚ Thanks sharing πŸ™‚