Weekend walks

I spent some time at the summer house this weekend and it was wonderful to be out there to relax after a quite busy week.

View from a small top

The temperature has dropped somewhat, but the sun seems to be set on helping me reach my goal on getting more fit.

The sea an a Norwegian fjord on the horizon

35 thoughts on “Weekend walks

1. Stunning scenery Maja ūüėÉ

2. Looks like a lovely place to go for a swim! It is getting hot here in California and it’s time to cool off.

Such a wonderful place to walk -fitness and peace hand in hand. Hope the weather warms up for your next visit. We’ve had the same sudden colder spell but warming up, they promise!

4. How cold is that water?

5. I would have a hard time staying indoors with that view as well. I desperately need a walk but there is always too much to do for idle wandering right now. Soon, but no view like that here. The cool air makes it easier to burn calories. :))

6. The ambiance looks so beautiful, calm and serene.

7. dalecooper57 says:

Fabulous scenery, love the photos.

8. pixey123456 says:

Wow! So bueatiful!

9. Amanda Bella says:

Beautiful photos! XO

10. Anna says:

Reblogged this on Annas Art РFärgaregårdsAnna and commented:
    Happy May 17 Norway! It’s a beautiful country, just look at the photos on Majas blog. Anna

11. Gorgeous pics. I visited Norway some years ago and loved it then, and I love these pictures ūüôā

12. Breathtaking photos. Love those views.

13. Nancy says:

Your pictures of Norway are quite lovely. And that fjord is gorgeous!

14. A beautiful view. You must enjoy your walks.