Time for Holiday!

Tomorrow is my last day at work before I take a two week holiday. I don’t have much planned, but if the weather is nice  I will spend most of the time at our summer house. I’m looking forward to spending some time there and I really look forward to having a break. Even if I enjoy my job I must admit that it’s going to be nice to get a two week break from it. And I will hopefully come back more refreshed and ready to start  my tasks again.

Last year the weather was not the best, but this year I’m hoping the nice weather we’ve been getting will last all summer. At the very least untill my holidays are over. But if it’s not that nice at least I saved a week for going to Crete in September.

21 thoughts on “Time for Holiday!

1. Hope you have a great break Maja πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

I hear the weather is great in Sweden at the moment so hope you have the same glorious summer sunshine and warmth. Send some here please! Have a wonderful break. Crete in September is just perfect, beautiful but without the heat.

3. cindy knoke says:

Happy vacay and it looks lovely!

4. Allie P. says:

Such pretty shots. I hope the weather stays as beautiful for you.

5. amommasview says:

Hope you will have a great time and that the weather will play along πŸ™‚

I hope you have a marvelous vacation!

7. Zambian Lady says:

Nice photos, especially the second one. That looks like an interesting place to visit.

Sounds lovely and very relaxing. It is such fun to have something to look forward to, isn’t it?