Pokemon Go

Yes, I have to admit that I have downloaded Pokemon Go. I’m still not sure it’s quite something for me, but I decided to se what all the fuss was about.

The reason I wanted to have a go at it was that I thought it was juni of cool when I walked outside and noticed people who looked like they hadn’t seen daylight in quite some time walking around talking to stranger about a game…

Hope your all enjoying your weekend!  With or without pokemons

31 thoughts on “Pokemon Go

1. GP Cox says:

I’ve been hearing about the app having a virus, so I really don’t understand the attraction.

My son downloaded this yesterday and then at eight last night came down looking sheepish and asked if we could drive him to meet his friends as they were heading out on Pokemon search. I asked if I could join! Looks like great fun, they walked for miles, had fun. I’m keen to have a go. Beginning to feel that it will be more popular with adults teenagers! Cool photos and enjoy yourself. Probably one more for the good weather and not the midst of winter!

I think it’s very good getting people out and moving!

• Pokemon Go (mauritius) says:

The game is not for children per se (I am talking about up to 7 years). It is more a teen/adult thing. You have to search outside and sometime at night which children can’t do but it remains the best way for an adult to do some walk as you easily forget the time you have been walking with the game.

3. C.E.Robinson says:

Just heard about this yesterday from my hair stylist! She’s not sure if she’ll continue for long as it takes up a lot of time to get to the highest level. What she did like was the extra steps on her search for the “leaves’ to get points. Good luck with the game! 💛 Elizabeth

So, are you enjoying the game? I’ve heard all the fuss too and just wondered what it was about. I’ve sworn off of games I so will just live vicariously through others haha! I am too easily distracted and become too addicted to my games.

5. thatssojacob says:

And of course, right when I was up and ready to play today, the servers went kaput. Don’t forget to come visit my blog today!

6. sepultura13 says:

I love my Pokémon, but I’ll stick with catching them on the old GameBoy! No extra apps for me…too many of them have viruses – which is why I don’t even update my blog, or make comments to others, unless I’m on my computer. My phone is for calls and texts only, and I think it’s safer that way.
    🙂

7. payel says:

I have try this pokemons go!

8. amommasview says:

Hope you have fun with the game. Make sure you will not get run over by a car chasing one of the Pokemons 😉

9. ChinGum says:

Where can i get this game ?

10. Benjamin Fastnedge says:

I have to admit that the actual concept of Pokemon Go is very clever and there is something quite amusing about seeing this random creature suddenly appear in your back garden or bathroom!

11. […] via Pokemon Go  — The thoughts and life of me […]

It is dangerous. People do not use common sense when playing it.

13. EjayHotAf says:

That’s how you play it ♥ Follow me back 🙂

14. Nancy says:

The first game ever that gets people off the couch!
    Hope all is well with you?