Last Day at Work

I got flowers on my last day.

I got flowers on my last day.

Yesterday I had my last day at the old job. As you’ve probably seen from my previous posts I am very excited for the new beginning I will get in the new job. It was a bit emotional even if I was very ready to leave to start something new. All things come to an end at one point and even if it will be good for me to leave I still leave the place I have spent most of my time, except from of course my own home, the last year and a half.  So I brought in a cake and some chocolates and went to collect my things and say goodbye to everyone and I got a lovely bouquet of flowers.

Now I have a little over a week to get ready for the new job! I have started today by de-icing my freezer and cleaning it and catching up on blogs I like to read.

28 thoughts on “Last Day at Work

1. Feels good when you get a flower bouquet…Enjoy your free week…and load those batteries…!

2. Big changes are always scary. Looks like you are approaching it with a positive attitude. Best of luck.

3. Jack Eason says:

Good luck in the new job Mas 🙂 x

4. C.E.Robinson says:

How exciting! Good luck on your new job, Mas! Enjoy your week off! Chryssa

5. The very best of GOOD LUCK in the new job Maja 👍😃🐵

6. Aryan says:

New beginnings are always exciting! Enjoy your week 🙂 Get lots of sleep and rest!

7. Allie P. says:

I can’t wait to hear how the first day goes. Good luck!

What a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I hope you weren’t too sad to leave. Will you get a chance to see your colleagues often? Best of luck in your new job. ❤️ Look forward to hearing how the first days go.

9. I think I would have had second thoughts, kept the cake and chocolates for myself, and ate them! yes, that is what I would have done. The excitement just keeps coming for you–the good kind!

10. Congrats and good luck, Maja!

11. […] extended weekend I’ve had after my last day at work, has been really good. Thursday we went for dinner at my parents and started the long overdue […]

It takes courage to move on! Congratulations.

13. hsampson says:

Hello there Masgautsen! I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Onle Lovely Blog Award. As usual, you don´t have to do anything, I am just letting you know I love and appreciate your blog. Thanks you always! https://hsampson.wordpress.com/2015/10/19/apology-and-award-nomination/