Weekend of rehersals again!

This weekend and all of next week I will be going to rehersals and playing concerts.  My band are going to go to Bergen the weekend after this to participate in the Norwegian National Brass Band Championship.  It’s going to be a very busy week, but hopefully it will be fun. I’m very much looking forward to going back to Bergen as I used to lived there for five years and I will get the opportunity to meet up with friends from my student days.

Work is also quite busy these days so time will probably fly by the next while. I’m really enjoying work and I’m getting more sure I made the right choice going there. Great people and interesting tasks.

The weather here has gone warmer for a while and the ice and snow is gone.

So that’s a little update from me. What is happening with you?

35 thoughts on “Weekend of rehersals again!

1. Good to see you’re keeping busy Maja ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2. Anna says:

Lovely photo. Weather looks the same as here. I’m busy at work as always this time of year but I do take time for my paintings too ๐Ÿ™‚

3. How wonderful that music is an active part of your life. Have a thriving Thursday! Hugs.

4. GP Cox says:

My life is boring – I came by to wish you and your band all the luck in the world for the championship!! Have a good time while you’re there too!

5. Awesome! Hope you have a fantastic time away! ๐Ÿ™‚

Great to hear things sounding so good for you, Maja. Good luck for next week and have fun meeting up with your friends. Lovely photo – it reminded me of a river and old mill – now a hotel -nearby.

7. Nancy says:

Have fun! What instrument do you play?

8. Zambian Lady says:

I hope you will have a lot of fun and win.

9. Sounds like you are quite the busy woman! I just started my first health and fitness blog yesterday.

10. You sound so busy, but content with everything going on in your life. Have a great time in Bergen ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope it was a great weekend, Maja!

Good to hear your new work is fulfilling. Enjoy!

13. Masgautsen, I hope you and the band have a great time in Bergen. Good luck there. ;o)

14. I like the water framed between the tree trunks in the photo. I used to play the clarinet when I was a youngster in the school band, but I gave it up long ago. Nevertheless, I can read music and appreciate band members and orchestras.

15. Liz says:

What a lovely photo. It looks like a piece of art.