The Day Has Arrived

Photo from hotel room

The day is finally here. After over a month of much rehersing and a lot of time spent with the band it’s finally the day of the Norwegian National Brass Band Championship. I hope we play our best and get to show the adjudicators that we know our piece very well. I also have a hope that all the work put in will give us a good score, but I do know we’re not the only ones that had been rehersing a lot and worked hard.

I hope you will all have a great weekend. No matter the results I know I will enjoy Bergen and all the lovely people here this weekend.

41 thoughts on “The Day Has Arrived

1. The best of luck Maja! Kevin

2. Jack Eason says:

Good luck Mas 🙂 xx

GOOD LUCK, Maja! Have a great time at the competition and afterwards catching up with your friends. Can’t wait to hear how it went for you. A special birthday for a family member this weekend , so we are heading away to celebrate – can’t wait!

4. Good luck – play your heart out!

5. Have fun and all the best!

6. Best of luck to you and your band.

7. Allie P. says:

Good luck! I look forward to hearing all about it.

8. Helen Jones says:

Good luck! Hope you have a wonderful weekend 🙂

9. Jon says:

Good luck! I’ll bet there will be some great sounding music there.

10. C.E.Robinson says:

Best of luck, Maja! Have fun too! Look forward to hearing more! Elizabeth

11. Good luck and have a great time! 🙂

12. Wishing you and your band all the best in the championships!!

Vijay

You’ll be brilliant!

I hope everything goes well this weekend and all of your hard work pays off! Hugs ♡

15. Good luck! And enjoy Bergen, such a pretty city!

16. Lovely picture of your hotel room. That’s a great way to start the weekend. I’ve been a way for the week so I’m looking forward to catching up. Enjoy!