Winter walking

This weekend we’ve had lovely winter weather. So I am happy that I had the opportunity to go out for a few lovely walks.

The walks was lovely and som is the coffee you have when you get back to the warm apartment.

31 thoughts on “Winter walking

1. Beautiful photos. It looks like a lovely day. 🙂

2. coastalmom says:

Looks like the perfect place to take a walk! Wish we ran into each other walking and actually could meet! But grateful for our blogs that give us a little metaphorical walk regardless of our miles! Great photos! Thanks for sharing!
    xo

3. I admire your love of nature and your initiative even when the weather is cold…you sure know how to make the most of winter…thanks for sharing 🙂

4. Andy Oldham says:

Winter has a special kind of beauty!

5. Schön. Wir haben zur Zeit 30cm Schnee.

6. I would walk more in the cold if the view was more interesting. Looks nice these photos.

7. What a unique Blog you have here! Being still fairly new to Blogging, I love finding new and special styles of others. Thank you for stopping by my Blog earlier and I am so thankful for Janice’s Meet and Greet!

8. Nice photos. Interesting light and shade.

9. Beautiful photos. Now that I moved to FL I don’t miss driving in the snow, but the photos are lovely.

10. Invisibly Me says:

Oh how beautiful! Unfortunately, while we’ve had icy cold weather, a lot of it has looked rather dull and miserable. No snow either, just rain. Still, I also appreciate going out in the winter for the lovely feeling of getting back to a warm home afterwards. Thanks for sharing.x

11. Helen Jones says:

Sunny cold days are my favourite kind of winter days 🙂 Looks completely gorgeous where you are, though I’ll bet it was cold!

Although we’ve been receiving some much-needed rain this winter, we’ve been fortunate enough to have a few sunny days intermingled. Something special about a walk on a sunny winter day, isn’t it?

13. Nancy J says:

Hi. I just found your blog. The photos are stunning. I especially like the photo with the snow on the ground. I enjoyed walking with you on your winter walk.