A Winter Walk

Today I went for a little walk around in the snow. Quite carefull so I wouldn’t repeat my spectacular fall on friday.

The sun was shining taking the edge of the biting cold.

The ice was not secure here in centre of Stavanger, but just outside the town centre there is ice for the kids to skate on.

56 thoughts on “A Winter Walk

1. Jack Eason says:

Brrr – rather you than me Mas ❀ x

2. I’ve slipped and fallen coming home from a pub before too. And wasn’t even winter! πŸ˜ƒ

3. I love that the birds had somewhere to paddle Maja πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

4. Looks pretty to my eye.

5. It looks wonderful! πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing.

6. Helen Jones says:

Lovely photos – looks as though you had a gorgeous day! We’ve just had our first snowfall here, though it’s almost gone already. I wish it would stay a while (I lived in Canada for many years and miss the snowy winters).

7. Looks great, I wish we had some snow here.

8. ghostmmnc says:

Beautiful pictures and town! I often wonder how birds can survive the cold winters. We get tons of Canada geese here by us, next to a small lake. Sometimes it freezes over, and they are walking on the ice!

9. Anna says:

You live in a beautiful place. Lovely pics!

No way you’d want to walk on that ice! Have you tried skating on the ice for the skaters?

Ps. The ‘likes’ for your post won’t come up for me! So please know I ‘liked’ this post very much!!

12. I would have expected to see six feet of snow, but what do I know. I prefer to display my ignorance to an international audience!

13. Zambian Lady says:

I like the first photo of the church. The angle is good, but it sure looks cold! We had snow last week but it disappeared after a couple of days.

14. Beautiful church and lovely day. Nice to be outside even if it’s cold!

15. Josh says:

Beautifully captured !! πŸ™‚

Josh

16. amommasview says:

Looks so nice… And cold!

17. Lovely photos that capture your world. Beauty can be treacherous!